We make custom wedding, birthday and anniversary eggless cakes and desserts. Our goal – to design exquisite egg free cakes for all the celebrations for all occasions
Tagged: , Eggless Cakes , Eggless Cakes Recipes
Tagged: , Dessert , Foodie
This creamy cheesecake deserves a spot on your holiday table.
Tagged: , cheesecake , pumpkin , recipe , dessert , Thanksgiving , gingersnap
some of the cheese spilled, thanks to my maneuvering the pizza onto the stone.
I made the pizza on a chopping block, which worked fine, but then I couldn’t figure out how to transfer it to the pizza stone, hot in the oven.
ultimately I moved it onto a piece of cardboard (painstakingly, with the help of a knife) then shook it off the cardboard onto the stone. In retrospect, maybe I could have gotten it directly from the board to the stone by shaking, if I had been a little more confident.
it’s possible I might need a pizza peel.
eta: aha! should have followed this advice: "Even if you have preheated your stone, you should take it out of the oven and put the dough on top before you top it." billyreisinger.com/pizza.html#shape
Tagged: , food , pizza , recipe , pizzastone
Tagged: , food , recipe , granita , blueberry , cucumber
1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
1 1/2 cups mashed canned sweet potatoes
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1 cup half-and-half
1 tablespoon dry sherry or lemon juice
2 eggs, beaten
Sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie using 9-inch glass pie pan.
2. Place sweet potatoes, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, half-and-half, sherry and eggs in blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into pie crust-lined pan.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake 30 to 40 minutes longer or until center is set. Cool completely, about 45 minutes. Serve topped with whipped cream. Store in refrigerator.
Tagged: , sweet potato pie , sweet potatoes pie , sweet potatoes , potato , sweet potato , pie , pillsbury pie , pillsbury refrigerated pie crust , cinnamon , whip cream , whipped cream , pillsbury sweet potato pie , pillsbury , pilsbury , pillsbury thanksgiving , thanksgiving , thanksgiving food , fall food , pillsbury recipe , sweet potato pie recipe , dessert , dessert pie
Tangy and sweet rhubarb sauce is swirled into a smooth cheesecake and baked over a gingersnap crust.
Tagged: , cheesecake , dessert , rhubarb , ginger , bar
1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 pints (3 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla, if desired
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Dip tops and sides of each biscuit in butter; dip in 1/4 cup sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix strawberries and 1/3 cup sugar. Set aside.
3. In another small bowl, beat whipping cream and 2 tablespoons sugar with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in vanilla.
4. To serve, split biscuits; place on individual dessert plates. Top with whipped cream and strawberry mixture.
Find more recipes at www.pillsbury.com.
Tagged: , Grands Strawberry Shortcake , Grands , Grands biscuits , strawberry shortcake , strawberries , dessert , classic desserts , summer recipes , picnic , Memorial Day , Memorial Day recipes , cookout , picnic food , entertaining , Pillsbury , pillsbury recipes
Recipe for this yummy treat is on my blog:
Tagged: , food , recipe , dessert , chocolate , malt , treat