recipe available on my blog
Tagged: , vegan , cooking , panzanella , recipe
Yesterday was Thanksgiving in Canada, and Bronwyn and Brendan invited us over for a celebration feast among good company.
Tagged: , Explored , Vegan
1/2 red onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 t. dried thyme
1.5 c. arborio rice
1/2 c. red wine
4 c. broth
1/2 bunch of kale, chopped
2 c. diced butternut squash
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Sautee onions, garlic and thyme and then add the rice. Stir till translucent, about 3 minutes.
3. Add red wine and stir till it is absorbed.
4. Add butternut squash and broth, bringing it to a boil.
5. Stir in kale and then cover with a lid. Bake for 20 minutes till all the liquid is absorbed.
6. Season to taste and serve.
Tagged: , kale , vegan , recipe
Tagged: , vegan , food , recipe , clean , eating
Tagged: , recipe , food , food porn , vegan
Tagged: , Food , recipe , vegetarian , vegan